The current rates for individual, couple, and family therapy are:
- $155 per standard session (50 minutes)
- $279 per extended session (90 minutes)
- Please note that any other services including but not limited to consultation with other professionals, phone consultations, and school consultations will be charged on a pro-rated session basis.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. While we do not bill insurance companies directly, at your request we can provide a statement of services for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
It is recommend you ask these questions to your insurance provider to understand your plan’s behavioral health benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered
If you do not have behavioral/mental health benefits or you are not satisfied with your coverage (high co-pay, limited number of sessions, etc.), ask your provider if you have out-of-network benefits and how much you will get reimbursed.
Therapists with Family Therapy Center of Bethesda have morning, afternoon, and evening appointments available. To make an appointment feel free to email email@example.com, call 240-600-0968, or complete the form below.
Family Therapy Center of Bethesda, LLC accepts multiple forms of payment including check and all major credit cards.
You are required to notify your therapist by phone or email at least 24 hours in advance of a missed session. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice and “no-shows” (cancellations without notification) will be charged for a full session. Please be aware that you are responsible for arriving on time to your appointments. As a courtesy to all clients, if you are late, the session will still end on time.
If you are new to therapy, please be sure to fill out the following forms, and bring them to your first session. This will help ease you into therapy, and allow as much time as possible to be spent focusing on you. If you are unable to print and complete the forms prior to your appointment, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment so that you may complete them in the office.
If you feel that you would like to collaborate your session with another provider, simply fill out the following form.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us with any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!