Rates, Insurance & Forms
The current rates for individual, couple, and family therapy are:
- $175 per standard session (50 minutes)
- $310 per extended session (90 minutes)
Please note that any other services including but not limited to consultation with other professionals, phone consultations, and school consultations will be charged on a pro-rated session basis. Please contact us with any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
While we do not bill insurance companies directly, at your request we can provide a statement of services for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. If you are unsure about your coverage, please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Why don’t we accept insurance?
- Some insurance plans limit the number of sessions clients can attend.
- Some insurance plans only cover specific mental health diagnoses.
- Diagnoses are listed on your medical record.
- Some insurances require therapy to be a “medical necessity.” This means:
- Your symptoms have to be severe enough to qualify for a diagnosis.
- Your symptoms have to be causing an issue in one or more areas of your life.
- You must have a diagnosis that is covered by your carrier.
What should I ask my insurance carrier to understand my coverage?
- What is my coverage for outpatient mental health services?
- What is my yearly deductible and has it been met?
- What is the reimbursement rate for an out-of-network provider?
- How many therapy sessions are covered in a calendar year?
- Are there any limits to my coverage?
If you are new to therapy, please be sure to fill out the following forms, and bring them to your first session. This will help ease you into therapy, and allow as much time as possible to be spent focusing on you. If you are unable to print and complete the forms prior to your appointment, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment so that you may complete them in the office.
- Individual Intake Packet
- Child and Family Intake Packet
- Adolescent and Parent Intake Packet
- Couple Intake Packet
- Co-Parent Intake Packet
If you feel that you would like to collaborate your session with another provider, simply fill out the following form.