Apps for Teens & Tweens
Apps - Anxiety
- Insight Timer: Free mobile app with virtual “bells” to time and support your meditations
- Smiling Mind: Free mobile mindfulness app for young people
- Headspace: Mobile mindfulness app that provides guided meditations and mindfulness techniques that bring calm, wellness, and balance to your life.
- MindShift: Free mobile app developed by AnxietyBC to help you learn how to relax, develop more helpful ways of thinking, and identify active steps that will help you take charge of your anxiety. Includes strategies to deal with everyday anxiety, as well as specific tools to tackle things like sleep, intense emotions, test anxiety, perfectionism, social anxiety, performance anxiety, worry, and panic.
- Mood Mission: App that gives you different activities of "missions" based on how you are feeling.
- Catch It: Mood journal app that helps you to catch, check, and change your mood by prompting you too look at situations in a different way.
- Virtual Hope Box: App with short activities that help you feel better.
- What's Up: App that provides different coping skills for depression, anxiety and other mental health challenge.